- 150 iOS Developer Interview Questions Answered
- ScrollingCardView – Swift Based iOS UI Component For Creating Dynamically Resizing Card Views
- FengNiao – Easy To Use Command Line Tool For Cleaning Up Unused Image Resources In An Xcode Project
- Dispatch – A Lightweight Flux Inspired Implementation In Swift
- Transition – A Swift Library That Simplifies Creating View Transitions
- SwiftySound – A Simple Swift Library For Playing Sounds
- YNExpandableCell – A Swift UI Component For Easily Creating Expandable Table View Cells
- CFAlertViewController – An Easy To Use Swift UI Component For Alert Views And Action Sheets
- Spruce – A Swift Library For Creating And Choreographing Animations
- GodEye – In-App Swift Library For Displaying App Crash Data, Logging Data And More
- iOS App Review Sites - 170+ Sites For iPhone And iPad App Reviews
- Open Source iPhone and iPad Apps Listing - Real App Source Code
- Open Source iOS Games List - Game Source Code
- Xcode 4 - iOS 5 Storyboard Tutorial And Guide
- (ARC) Automatic Reference Counting Tutorial And Guide
- GLKit Tutorial And Guide
- iOS 5 Core Image Tutorial And Example
- An Interview With Ray Wenderlich About The Space Game Starter Kit
- Game Programming Tutorial – Beginners Action Game
- iPad Development Thoughts Roundup
- iPhone Game Tutorial With Video - Programming Tutorials
- Xcode 4 Tutorial And Guide
- Xcode Plugins List
- Cocos2D Tutorial And Example Page
- iOS App Review Sites - 100+ Sites To Promote Your iPhone And iPad Apps
- Tutorials From A Pro Designer For Design Noobs Looking To Create Great Looking Apps
- iOS Developer Cheat Sheets
- iPhone Game Engine Comparison - Open Source
- Open Source iPhone Apps Listing
- iPad Development Tutorial and Resources Collection
- iPhone Development On Windows Options
- iOS 6 Tutorial And Example Page
- Cocos2D iPhone Tutorial Resources
We all know Facebook is a massive database providing a wide variety of information about hundreds of millions of people, and the Facebook app has been tremendously popular on the app store.
Accessing the “Facebook Social Graph” can be done through the Facebook graph API, Facebook Connect was provided to give developers the ability to connect their apps with the Facebook database, but pales in comparison to the Facebook Graph API.
Ray Wenderlich, the creator of the Space Game Starter Kit and co-author of the Learning Cocos2D book, has written a couple of excellent tutorials utilizing the Facebook Graph API, this is an ongoing tutorial series which features:
- How to authenticate the Facebook user using Oath
- Getting profile information
- Uploading Photos
- Posting to the user’s wall
- And more..
The tutorials (so far) can be found here:
How To Use Facebook’s New Graph API from your iPhone App – featuring how to connect to the Facebook graph API, and authenticate the user.
How To Get a User Profile with Facebook’s New Graph API from your iPhone App – How to gather profile data from the Facebook graph api using ASIHttpRequest, and parse the data using the JSON framework.
If you liked this, please share it!