Next Level is an open source Swift based media capture library with an extensive feature set.
The features provided by Next Level as stated in the readme include:
– “Vine-like” video clip recording and editing
– photo capture (raw, jpeg, and from a video frame)
– customizable gestural interaction and user interface
– dual camera, wide angle, and telephoto device support
– adjustable frame rate on supported hardware (ie fast/slow motion capture)
– video zoom
– white balance, focus, and exposure adjustment
– flash and torch support
– mirroring support
– low light boost
– smooth auto-focus
– configurable encoding and compression settings
– simple media capture and editing API
– extensible API for image processing and CV
You can find NextLevel on Github here.
A great library for working with the camera.