iOS 10 has added a number of excellent new features to the iOS platform, here’s a set of examples called the iOS 10 sampler from shu223.
Some of the examples include:
- Digit detection and image recognition using the Convolution Neural Networks (CNN) kernel of the Metal Performance Shaders framework
- Notification creation with an image using UserNotifications
- Using NSPersistentContainer to manage a Core Data stack
- Animations with UIViewPropertyAnimator
- using mapItem for location suggestions
- Speech recognition with the Speech Framework
- A sticker pack for iMessage
You can find the iOS 10 Sampler on Github here.
A nice set of examples for many of the new iOS 10 features.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.