React Native Maps is an open source component allowing you to create map views with React Native on both iOS and Android.
React Native Maps has many great features including:
– Usage of arbirtrary react views as custom markers and callouts
– Events for tracking movement, map touches, callout, and marker touches
– Location support with easy animating to the specified location
– Usage of other react views as markers so you can easily create custom markers
– Easy gesture support using the Animated API
– Polygon drawing on the maps
– Normal map style markers
– Draggable markers
You can find React Native Maps on Github here.
A great component for those looking to use maps in React Native.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.