Kitz is a Swift based collection of useful libraries for common tasks made to reduce the boilerplate code you have to write called Kitz.
– Storez: statically typed, store-agnostic key-value storage library.
– Datez: A helper library providing a clean syntax for working with NSDate, NSDateComponents, and NSTimeInterval.
– Notificationz: A library that simplifies working with NSNotificationCenter.
– Appz: A library that provides easy deep-linking to external apps with fall-back capability and many popular apps built in.
– Graphicz: Convenience properties, initializers, and functions for working with Core Graphics.
– UIKitz: A collection of UIKit helpers.
You can find out more about Kitz on the home page.
A great swift based utility library.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.