About a year ago I mentioned an open source tool allowing you to automatically download and update your provisioning profiles called Sigh.
Here’s another tool called Scan that makes it easy to run test on your iOS or Mac apps called Scan from Felix Krause.
Scan utilizes the latest APIs and offers great integration into your workflow with many nice features.
Scan’s features include:
– Handling of duplicate simulators
– Formatting of build output
– Support for HTML, JSON, and JUNIT reports
– Automatic switching to the Travis formatter when running Travis
– Slack notifications for test results
– A file for storing common build settings
– No complicated syntax just run scan
You can find Scan on Github here.
A great tool for running tests.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.