Last year with the release of iOS 8 I mentioned an extensive set of examples demonstrating how to utilize many of the new features added with iOS 8.
Here’s an open source project from Shuichi Tsutsumi providing a number of examples on using many of the new features added with iOS 9 including:
– An auto-layout example using UIStackView
– Using the new map features such as Flyover
– Text detection with CIDetectorTypeText
– New CIFilter Image FIlters
– Using the New AVSpeechSynthesisVoice feature features
– Using photo subtypes
– A gallery of the new fonts
You can find the iOS-9-Sampler on Github here.
A great collection of iOS 9 code examples.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.