Last year with the release of iOS 8 I mentioned an extensive set of examples demonstrating how to utilize many of the new features added with iOS 8.
Here’s an open source project from Shuichi Tsutsumi providing a number of examples on using many of the new features added with iOS 9 including:
– An auto-layout example using UIStackView
– Using the new map features such as Flyover
– Text detection with CIDetectorTypeText
– New CIFilter Image FIlters
– Using the New AVSpeechSynthesisVoice feature features
– Using photo subtypes
– A gallery of the new fonts
You can find the iOS-9-Sampler on Github here.
A great collection of iOS 9 code examples.