Late last year I mentioned a nice Swift based wrapper for CloudKit making it easier to work with your in-app database, handle incoming notifications and communicate with CloudKit called EVCloudKitDao from Edwin Vermeer.
Here’s an open source library submitted by Edwin that provides a number of handy reflection functions for Swift with a nice simple syntax called EVReflection.
The main features of EVReflection as stated in the readme include:
- Parsing objects based on NSObject to a dictionary.
- Parsing a dictionary back to an object.
- Creating a class from a string value and get the string value for a class.
- Support NSCoding methods encodeWithCoder and decodeObjectWithCoder
- Supporting Printable, Hashable and Equatable while using all properties. (Support for Set in Swift 1.2)
You can find EVReflection on Github here.
A nice reflection library for Swift.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.