Earlier this year I mentioned a nice WatchKit code example of a time management app inspired by the Pomodoro technique.
Here’s a nice set of example projects from Konstantin Koval created to aid in learning WatchKit development.
The examples include:
– Counter: showing how to create a simple interactive counter on the watch
– Apps Communication: showing how to control an iOS app from the watch
– Data Sharing: showing how to share data between the WatchKit app and iOS app
– Time Color: showing how to create a simple digital clock with different background colors
– UI Playgrounds: showing different UI layouts
– Pages: showing how to create an app with swipe gestures
These images show the Time Color and UI Playground examples in action:
You can find the WatchKit-Apps examples on Github here.
A nice set of examples for those learning how to use WatchKit.