I’ve mentioned a number of most recently the TGCameraViewController which features nice visual effects and a great UI.
Here’s an open source library called FastttCamera from IFTTT that makes it easier to work with the camera than AVFoundation, provides higher performance, adds a number of nice features for image processing and more.
Specifically some of FastttCamera’s features include:
- Adjustment based on orientation even if the lock is on
- Adjusting of the camera’s focus based on tap gestures
- Full resolution photos
- Cropping images to the camera’s view
- Processing high-resolution images quickly with minimal memory usage
- Overall just works faster
An example project including a complete interface is included.
Here’s an image showing FastttCamera in action:
You can find FastttCamera on Github here.
A nice library for working with the camera.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.