I’ve mentioned a number of custom image picker components, most recently IQMediaPickerController featuring a clean unique interface, and multiple selections.
Here’s an open source component called CRMediaPickerController from Christian Roman providing a replacement for UIImagePickerController adding a number of features.
Among the features are:
– Extra picking options (picking options include Camera, Camera Roll, Photo Library and last photo or video taken)
– Proper support for portrait & landscape modes
– A simpler syntax with numerous helpers for common tasks
– Support for UIImagePickerController properties
– Native UIImagePickerController UI
– Support for changing device orientation
This image from the readme shows the included CRMediaPickerController example in action:
You can find CRMediaPickerController on Github here.
A nice enhanced UIIMagePickerController.
See More: iOS Image Picker Components
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.