Performing common image manipulation tasks using the iOS SDK can get quite messy. Here’s a Swift based library called Toucan that provides a nice clean API for common image processing tasks from Gavin Bunney.
The features of Toucan include:
- Image resizing with scaling, rotation, and cropping
- Image masking with circles, rectangles or custom images
- Borders with customizable width and color
- Easy chaining of the different image processing stages
- Examples showing how to perform each operation, and their combinations
You can find Toucan on Github here.
A nice Swift based image processing library.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.