With iOS 8 apple added the Apple Pay API allowing you to add in an easy way for users to pay for physical goods within your apps.
Here’s an in-depth step-by-step tutorial on how to add support for Apple Pay to a shopping app from Eric Kerber.
In the tutorial you’ll learn how to create a simple shopping app that utilizies the Apple Pay payment system including how to:
– Get your Merchant ID from the Apple developer site
– Adding an Apple pay button
– Creating a payment request
– Getting payment/contact information from the user
– Handling changes and calculating the final cost
– Integrating Stripe for order management
You can find the Apple Pay tutorial over on the Ray Wenderlich blog.
A nice guide on using the Apple Pay API.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.