Early last year I mentioned a nice open source component for creating stylish customizable unobtrusive in-app alerts from Felix Krause called TSMessages.
Here’s another nice open source project called Deliver from Krause providing a ruby based tool that simplifies updating your iOS apps by automatically uploading ipa files, screenshots and more to iTunes connect.
Specifically the features of Deliver as stated in the readme include:
– Upload screenshtos automatically for different languages and devices (device is automatically detected by Xcode)
– Upload the iPA automatically from a Mac with the Xcode command line tools installed (the Xcode IDE is not required)
– Update app metadata including all your keywords, support info, description etc.
– Store the config in git for easy deployment
– Get a PDF preview of the metadata before uploading to apple
– Implement a real continuous deployment features
You can find Deliver with detailed installation instructions on Github here.
A nice tool for speeding up the updating of app data.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.