I’ve mentioned a number of libraries for creating in-app popups most recently KLCPopup.
Here’s an open source library from Carson Perroti that provides an easy to use class for creating highly custmoizable with a number of nice features called CNPopupController.
The features of CNPopuController include:
- Support for popups that can contain images, and formatted text
- Customization of colors, and sizes
- Support for adding buttons
- Customization using themes with many different parameters
- Nice presentation animations
- Adjustable position
This is an image from the readme showing CNPopupController in action:
You can find CNPPopupController on Github here.
A nice library for creating great looking customizable popups.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.