Here’s an open source library extending Swift’s string capability further called Swift String Tools from Jamal Kharrat.
Some of the functions the included String helpers allow you to perform are:
– Get the language of the string
– Check if a string can be used in a tweet
– Check if a string contains a Date
– Convert a string of dates to an array of dates
– Check if a string contains a URL
You can find Swift String Tools on Github here.
A nice collection of Swift String helpers.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.