Late last year I mentioned a simple library providing easy access to the flat colors of iOS 7.
Here’s an open source library called Chameleon that provides easy access to a number of hand-picked flat colors and color schemes along with a number of nice helper libraries for working with flat colors called Chameleon from Vicc Alexandar.
The features of Chameleon include:
– easy access to colors using color names
– allows you to grab complementary and contrasting colors
– functionality find the closest flat color to a specific color based on components on-screen,
– create color aware text that changes based on its background color
– Works with the status bar
You can find Chameleon on Github here.
A great flat color library.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.