A couple of months ago I mentioned a Swift based logging framework providing more informative logging statements.
Here’s an open source logging utility that works in both Swift and Objective-C that provides a great deal of flexibility called Swell submitted by Hubert Rabago.
Swells features include:
– The ability to turn logging on/off for specific classes
– Logging to the console, text file or custom location
– Logging configuration can be set in a plist file
– Named loggers for finer control over which logging statements are used
– Different levels of logging
– Easy on/off of logging
You can find Swell on Github here.
A nice logging utility.
Thanks to Hubert for the submission.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.