I’ve mentioned a number of components for creating custom popups and alert views most recently SCLAlertView-Swift that allows you to create some nice iconized alert views.
Here’s an open source library that allows you to present any custom view as a popup with helpers for animations, background dimming and more called KLCPopup from Jeff Mascia and team Kullect.
The features of KLCPopup include:
– Easy presentation of a view as a popup in the middle of the screen
– Relative and explicit positioning of the popup
– Animated dismissal of the popup views
– Different animations on presentation or dismissal
– The ability to dismiss the popup based on background touch
– Background dimming
Here’s an image showing KLCPopup in action:
You can find KLCPopup on Github here.
A nice library for creating popup views.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.