I’ve mentioned a few ORM frameworks for use with SQLite and Core Data – here’s a database called built from the ground up for mobile devices and is faster than SQLite with an extensive feature set that eliminates the need for an exteneral ORM framework.
Some of the features of realm include:
– Code based queries
– Data directly exposed as objects and arrays
– Support for relationships
– An easy to learn well documented API
– Thread safe
– Support for Swift
– An Xcode plugin making it easy to generate new Realm models
– A browser app for easily looking through the details of your databases
An image from the docs showing the included browser app in action:
You can find Realm on the homepage.
A great new database library.