As you may know if you’ve been reading this site for a while I”ve been keeping a listing of quality Xcode plugins.
Here’s another interesting plugin that adds a number of nice additions to Xcode when highlighting, searching and copying code called XcodeBoost from Michaël Fortin.
The features of this plugin include:
– Highlighting of all occurrences of a selected symbol
– Highlighting of method definitions or signature
– The ability to copy/paste method declarations from a selection of methods
– Regular expression based match highlighting
– Copy/paste source code while keeping code formatting
You can find XcodeBoost on Github here.
Some very nice additions for improving your efficiency in Xcode.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.