I’ve mentioned a number of graphing and charting libraries such as the excellent MagicPie for creating animated pie charts.
Here’s a library submitted by Boris Emorine for producing great looking line graphs that has number of nice unique features.
These features include:
– Adjustable animations on display of the graph
– Line smoothing using bezier curves for smoothed line graphs
– Touch reporting and indication on the graph showing the closest point to the users touch
– Custom alpha values so graphs can be made semi-transparent if desired
– Easy snapshotting of the graphs
You can find BEMSimpleLineGraph on Github here.
A very nice library for creating line graphs.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.