Last month I mentioned a couple of nice libraries to aid in iOS form creation –FXForm for quick table view based form creation, and BPForms form creation that has a number of nice dynamic features.
Here’s an extensive open source iOS form library from Xmartlabs called XLForms that has a number of very nice features.
Some of these features include:
– A simple buy powerful dsl for defining forms
– Rows for easily inputting different value types, numbers, urls, passwords, names, text
– Rows with automatic action sheet, alert view or table view based selectors
– Date/time rows that automatically bring up the UIDatePicker
– Multivalue rows in which the user can add/delete rows
– Easy ways to dynamically update the form through
– Basic validations
– Several nice examples included
Here’s an image showing XLForm in action:
You can find XLForm on Github here.
A nice extensive form creation library with a good number of included examples.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.