A few months ago I mentioned a nice custom text field component with built in validity indicators.
Here’s a string and number validation library from Adam Waite called ALPValidation.
ALPValidation provides a number of built in validators, and easy configuration of the different validators along with a nice way to track changes in validation state so you can adjust an input view based on those changes.
The validators currently built into ALPValidation according to the readme include:
– Presence validation
– Minimum length validation
– Maximum length validation
– Range validation (string character length and numeric)
– Equality validation (for password confirmation and such)
– Regular expression match validation
– Email address validation
– Custom block validation
– Remote validation (remote web service validation)
You can find ALPValidator on Github here.
A nice string validation library.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.