I’ve mentioned a few custom image picker controls most recently DZNPhotoPickerController which adds searching capabilities, and photo cropping while staying as close as possible to the standard UIImagePickerController API.
Here’s another interesting image picker control called DOImagePickerController submitted by Dono Cho providing a great look with a number of interesting features.
Among the features included with DOImagePickerController are:
– The ability to select multiple images with a single dragging gesture
– A varying number of columns to display images
– A neat interface for picking from different photo albums
– Buttons to scroll to the top and bottom of the album
– A great clean look with some nice looking icons.
– Support for landscape and portrait orientations
You can find DoImagePickerController on Github here.
Thanks to Dono Cho for the submission.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.