With the international popularity of the App Store chances are at one time or another you’re going to find yourself needing to convert between the many different unit types out there.
Here’s a unit conversion library called MKUnits that not only allows you to convert between metric and imperial units, but also adds a number of other nice features and customizability.
Beyond basic conversion functionality the features of MKUnits include:
– The ability to easily add/subtract between different unit measurements
– Easy conversion of different unit sizes to another
– High precision, and the ability toround off results
– Support for many unit types for area, bytes, mass, length and time
– Easy unit type additions by extending the MKUnit class
You can find MKUnits on Github here.
A great objective-c library for unit conversion
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.