A few months ago I mentioned a wrapper library allowing you to easily work with Core Data and iCloud.
Here’s another interesting library to integrate iCloud document storage into your app called iCloudDocumentSync from iRareMedia.
As the readme states:
– Sync, Upload, Read, Write, Share, Save, Remove, and Edit any iCloud document in only one line of code.
– Just drag and drop the iCloud Framework (iCloud.framework) into your project and you can begin using iCloud – no complicated setup
– Access in-depth documentation with docsets, code comments, and verbose logging
– Useful delegate methods and properties let you access and manage advanced iCloud features
– Manage any kind of file with iCloud through use of NSData
SEach method in the library is nicely documented and you can see the documentation with Xcode 5’s quick help, and a demo app is included.
You can find iCloudDocumentSync on Github here.
A great library for utilizing iCloud within your apps.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.