About a month ago I mentioned a library providing a customizable UIAlertView replacement with a flat iOS 7 style.
Here’s a library from Scott Berrevoets called SDCAlertView that also provides an alert view in which you can place a view for customization, but follows the UIAlertView API and animations exactly. The library was inspired by the contentView property that was added to UIAlertView.
This means that you can drop SDCAlertView right in, in place of an alert view and as the readme states the following functionality has been duplicated:
– Entire UIAlertView public API, including UIAlertViewDelegate
– The dimensions and positioning of all views in all alert configurations
– Font sizes for labels, text fields, and buttons
– User interaction with alert, including parallax effect
– Showing and dismissing animations
– Faded background and disabling of underlying UI elements
Here’s an image from the readme showing SDCAlertView in action:
You can find SDCAlertView on Github here.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.