I’ve mentioned some excellent libraries for easier UIView animations most recently this Cocos2D CCAction inspired UIKit animation library.
MTAnimation is another excellent library for UIView animation from Mysterious Trousers.
MTAnimation provides 25 easing functions, and provides a number of advantages over some of the other available libraries – as the readme states:
– Methods very similar to Apple’s API.
– No Swizzling or other dangerous nonsense.
– No need to mess with keypaths, just change the properties on UIView and you’re golden.
– Proper transform matrix interpolation, so rotations look correct.
– Install with cocoapods.
– Category method properly prefixed.
Here’s an animation showing MTAnimation in action:
You can find MTAnimation on Github here.
A nice animation library.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.