Here’s a nice set of iOS 7 source code examples covering a number of the more popular new features in the iOS SDK called iOS 7 Sampler.
These examples cover:
– UI Kit Dynamics (UIDynamicAnimator, UICollisionBehavior, UIDynamicItemBehavior, UIGravityBehavior)
– Sprite Kit basics (SKView, SkScene, SKSPriteNode, SKAction)
– Speech Synthesis (AVSpeechUtterance, AVSpeechSynthesizer)
– Custom Transitions (UIViewControllerAnimatedTransitioning, UIViewControllerTransitioningDelegate)
– 3D Maps (MKMapCamera)
– Creating static map snapshots (MKMapSnapshotOptions, MKMapSnapshotter)
– Smile Detection (CIDetectorSmile)
– Requesting and drawing map directions (MKPolylineRenderer, MKDirections, MKDirectionsResponse)
– Using the new Airdrop, Flicker, Vimeo and Reading list UIActivity features
– Parallax Motion Effects (UIMotionEffect)
You can find iOS 7 Sampler on Github here.
A nice set of examples.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.