Some time ago I mentioned a handy Mac app that allows you to preview Photoshop designs on an iOS device automatically from Bjango.
Here’s a handy collection of Photoshop actions, Automator workflows and scripts released by Bjango.
This collection makes working with Photoshop easier especially if you’re working on iPhone or iPad app and icon design.
Here’s a brief summary of some the features added through these actions and Automator scripts (there’s a lot more handy actions included):
– Enable/Disable Pixel Snapping
– New document creation actions specifically for iPhone/iPad app design
– Global light changes that adhere to the HIG
– Color blindness testing
– Automatic document scaling to app icon sizes
– Add 88/176px to the bottom of a document for the iPhone 5
A nice collection of Photoshop time savers for app design.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.