Here’s a list of highlights from the read me:
– Supports any Objective-C / C library
– Automatically generates the JS bindings (“glue” code)
– No need to modify the source code of your libraries, or the autogenerated code
– Powerful set of rules to customize the generated JS API
– Automatically converts JS objects/types into Objective-C – –objects/structs/ types and vice-versa
– Supports “subclassing” native objects in JS
– Supports callbacks
– Automatically generates object oriented JS API from C libraries (provided that the C API is OO, like Chipmunk)
Full details on how to generate the bindings and use them in your projects are on the Github page along with some examples.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.