There are many different options for app analytics, but as far as self hosted solutions the pickings are slim – especially if you’d prefer not to pay licensing fees.
If you’d prefer to keep your app analytics in-house recently I came across an excellent app analytics solution that provides an open source community edition that you can host on your own server.
The features as listed on the Sourceforge page include:
– Real time data updates
– Impressive user interface
– Custom event tracking
– General dashboard view showing top platform, carrier, users, resolution
– Country and city level tracking
– User tracking
– User loyalty tracking
– Session tracking
– Session frequency tracking
– Device type and model tracking
– Carrier tracking
– Application version tracking
– Platform and platform version tracking
– Advanced user management to add administrators or users to an application or create global administrators to manage everything
Here’s an image from the source code page showing off one of the dashboard pages:
Looks like a great solution for self-hosted analytics.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.