I’ve mentioned some great open source projects involving Matt Thompson including:
- The AFNetworking lightweight networking library
- Cupertino a command line interface for the Apple developer site
- GroundControl for remotely configuring apps.
Matt has released another open source project for working with Apple’s in-app purchase framework Store Kit known as CargoBay.
CargoBay is a library created to smooth out some of the rough edges in the StoreKit API by enhancing some of the Store Kit syntax with blocks, and adding some new features.
Some of the features of CargoBay as stated in the readme are:
- Block-based interface for requesting product information
- Ability to request product information for identifiers asynchronously from a remote web service
- Block-based callbacks for payment queue observation delegate methods
- One-step receipt verification
You can find CargoBay on Github here.
If you’re looking for a library that simplifies setting up in-app purchases have a look at the previously mentioned MKStoreKit.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.