Previously I mentioned BlocksKit which provides a large number of Objective-C blocks based extensions to Foundation and UIKit, and A2DynamicDelegate which automatically enables you to use block based calls to any delegated protocols, delegate or data source.
If neither of those projects suit your needs, or you’re trying to add some blocks based syntax to some Objective-C code Pete Steinberger has created a guide in which he explains his process used in adding blocks support to UIMenuItem.
An interesting tutorial that gets into some more complex Objective-C topics.
Some Related Stuff You Might Be Interested In:
– A2DynamicDelegate: Objective-C Library Dynamically Enables Block Based Calls
– BlocksKit: Massive Collection Of Objective-C Blocks Extensions
– Handy Cheat Sheet For Using Objective-C Blocks (Closures)
– Library That Enhances Objective-C (Blocks, Protocols, Categories, More)
– iOS Development Tutorials Category
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.