Photo filtering is something that I’ve mentioned many times most recently in this tutorial on creating an Instagram style app. I’ve also mentioned several libraries containing different photo filters such as this library based on Filtrr.js.
Today I came across an interesting open source framework that allows you to apply filters to photos within your photo picker library with a great looking custom photo filter selector.
Here’s a video showing the framework in action:
A great framework for adding image filtering into an app.
Some Related Stuff You Might Be Interested In:
– Native iOS Image Filter Library Based On Filtrr.JS For Easy Photo Filters
– Free Library Providing A Beautiful Full Featured Drop In Photo Editor For Your iOS Apps
– UIImagePickerController And Core Image Basics: Building An Instagram Style iOS App
– iOS Custom User Interface Controls Category
– iOS Developer Libraries Category
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.