Since that time QuickTiGame2D has gone a number of updates adding support for tile maps, physics, particles and more along with adding in a large number of examples to follow.
Today another QuickTiGame2D has been updated with another major release adding in even more features.
Here’s a list of new features added in the most recent on the repository page:
– Add: Multi touch Support for Android & iOS
– Add: Transform followParent options that indicate parameters to be applied to child
– Add: Simple sound pool for Android
– Update: Game view start/stop should be executed on ui thread.
– Update: Performance improvement on event propagation
– Fix: Missing functions in sprite sheet on Android
– Fix: Using unloadTexture before nulling gameview leads to crash
– Fix: child transform with relative position does not work when sprite size is not square rectangle on iOS
You can find QuickTiGame2D on Google Code here.
Thanks to Yoshifumi for the tip.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.