In the past I’ve mentioned some great tools in the past such as the excellent Accessorizer code generation tool, and I’ve come across a tool that I hope you’ll find just as useful.
This tool is designed to enhance your document browsing, and provides terrific support for managing snippets. You can do so much with this tool, and I think you’ll find it’s a great timesaver.
Best of all the tool is currently available for free.
Here’s a list of features of the code snippet manager taken from the tool’s website:
- Collect snippets of code that you reuse often.
- Sync by saving your library in Dropbox.
- Over 80 syntaxes for code highlighting.
- Variable Placeholders can be edited before pasting.
- Abbreviations are expanded wherever you type them.
- Tag Cloud scales tags based on usage count.
These are the features of the snippet manager:
- Search Cocoa reference in iOS, Mac and custom docsets.
- Classes and methods have their own wiki pages.
- Methods are conveniently shown in a special Table of Contents.
- Easily switch between platforms by clicking on search result icon.
- Fuzzy search. Don’t let misspells get in your way.
- Built for speed. Searching is almost instant.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.