- SwiftMonkey – A Swift Based Framework For Random UI Testing
- Bluepill – Open Source Tool For iOS Testing In Multiple Simulators With Added Reliability Features
- Quick Chat – A Swift Based Real-Time iOS Chat App Using Firebase
- Files – An Open Source Swift Library For Working With Files And Folders
- SwiftRichString – A Swift Library That Simplifies Styling Attributed Strings
- GLTableCollectionView – A Swift Component Scrolling/Sliding Content Like In The App Store
- SwiftyCam – A Swift Library That Simplifies Photo And Video Capture With Some Great Extra Features
- RhythmBox – A Swift Library That Simplifies Creating Music Rhythm Patterns
- ODUIThreadGuard – A Swift Library For Automatically Guarding Against UI Changes In The Main Thread
- Sharaku – A Swift Based UI Component Providing Instagram Inspired Image Viewing And Filtering
- iOS App Review Sites - 157 Sites For iPhone And iPad App Reviews
- Open Source iPhone and iPad Apps Listing - Real App Source Code
- Open Source iOS Games List - Game Source Code
- Xcode 4 - iOS 5 Storyboard Tutorial And Guide
- (ARC) Automatic Reference Counting Tutorial And Guide
- GLKit Tutorial And Guide
- iOS 5 Core Image Tutorial And Example
- An Interview With Ray Wenderlich About The Space Game Starter Kit
- Game Programming Tutorial – Beginners Action Game
- iPad Development Thoughts Roundup
- iPhone Game Tutorial With Video - Programming Tutorials
- Xcode 4 Tutorial And Guide
- Xcode Plugins List
- Cocos2D Tutorial And Example Page
- iOS App Review Sites - 100+ Sites To Promote Your iPhone And iPad Apps
- Tutorials From A Pro Designer For Design Noobs Looking To Create Great Looking Apps
- iOS Developer Cheat Sheets
- iPhone Game Engine Comparison - Open Source
- Open Source iPhone Apps Listing
- iPad Development Tutorial and Resources Collection
- iPhone Development On Windows Options
- iOS 6 Tutorial And Example Page
- Cocos2D iPhone Tutorial Resources
Great looking menu bars are practically a necessity in iPad apps. Almost all the best looking apps have their own custom design. I Found this great tutorial on how to create your own custom UIScrollView menu bar from the creator of the beautiful Digital Post iPad app.
In this article he goes through creating and using a PNG as the menu background, adding the topics for the tappable buttons, and making those topics selectable. It is a pretty easy process, but there are a few good takeaways in this tutorial especially about how to format your background, and making the buttons the right size.
You can find the tutorial here: Building The Custom UIScrollView Menu From Digital Post
No related posts.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.