This tutorial is a first step towards getting an App in the Apple App Store. It is an extremely brief tutorial meant for those at the absolute start of iPhone development.
1. Verify system requirements for sdk are met.
2. Head to Apple’s iPhone Developer Center and download the SDK.
3. Download the Hello World sample application.
4. Open the Hello World project file.
5. Use the research assistant to learn about the iPhone libararies.
6. Optional: Look through more source code examples and use the research assistant often.
Update: Added this small portion I forgot to include in t he original tutorial.