I’ve mentioned a couple of components for creating paged introduction walkthroughs using a set of images or using a set of views, and a library for creating coach marks to guide the user through your app.
Here’s another excellent component for creating introduction tutorials from Evgeny Aleksandrov called EAIntroView that brings in some very nice features that haven’t been in other components.
The features as stated in the readme include:
- swipe from last page to close
- custom background for each page with cross-dissolve transition
- for each page – background, title image, title text, description and their separate Y positions
- custom background or color for whole view
- custom page control, skip button
Here’s an image showing the component in action:
You can find EAIntroView on Github here.
Thanks to Tom for the submission.
Submit A Resource
Have you created a useful tutorial, library or tool for iOS development that you would like to get in front of our 300,000+ monthly page views from iOS developers?
You can submit the url here.
The resources we feel will appeal to our readers the most will be posted on the front page.